Ganymed SSH-2 for Java
Ganymed SSH-2 for Java is a library which implements the SSH-2 protocol in pure Java
(tested on J2SE 1.4.2 and 5.0). It allows one to connect to SSH servers from within
Java programs. It supports SSH sessions (remote command execution and shell access),
local and remote port forwarding, local stream forwarding, X11 forwarding, SCP and SFTP.
There are no dependencies on any JCE provider, as all crypto functionality is included.
Please note: ETH Zurich does not maintain the code anymore.
Please visit the following website, code.google.com/p/ganymed-ssh-2/,
in case you need updates
The Ganymed SSH-2 for Java library is released under a BSD style license.
The Java implementations of the AES, Blowfish and 3DES ciphers have been
taken (and slightly modified) from the cryptography package released by
The Legion Of The Bouncy Castle.
For details, please see the included LICENSE.txt file.
- 2006-10-06: build 210 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(476KB, MD5: abd0fb2acbfb5885e1ae3af8f1f6b31e)
- 2006-02-14: build 209 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(476KB, MD5: 56db105c170c2d6b8b13a33d58378486)
- 2005-08-24: build 208 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(413KB, MD5: ae771443ab1925bcd3f25de5f952792e)
- 2005-07-21: build 207 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(365KB, MD5: c8c4a36af6a48d9d33d0c32803896057)
- 2005-07-04: build 206 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(338KB, MD5: 5d7365a3702dc1023c4b40720b0f3348)
- 2005-06-27: build 205 (including jar, examples, source and javadoc):
(331KB, MD5: 74cf6b15f7cf9d7bce1909277a633548)
SSH is a registered trademark of SSH Communications Security Corp in the United States
and in certain other jurisdictions. Java and J2ME are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.